Are You Looking For Ways to Repair Bleach Damaged Hair?
Having shiny, healthy and silky locks does not only make you feel more attractive, but also boosts confidence.
Hair dyes, pollution, straighteners and curling irons are some of the main triggers that can cause your hair to look and feel like a brillo pad.
There are many bleached hair care products on the market, but if you are looking to save some cash, they may not be the best solution.
Fortunately, there are ways to fix fried hair at home.
4 Best Home Treatments to Repair Your Bleach Fried Hair
Egg treatment is among the oldest and most effective home remedies for fried hair.
Ok, so the thought of putting egg in your hair seems disgusting, but I think the end result may shock you.
Egg is a good source of protein as well as lecithin that helps in strengthening and repairing your damaged hair.
• Mix three eggs with coconut oil or olive oil
• Add one teaspoonful of honey and then apply it to your damp hair
• Cover your head with a shower cap and then let it set for thirty minutes
• Rinse using shampoo and lukewarm water
Honey hair mask
Honey is another effective natural remedy for damaged hair. Honey makes your hair soft as well as nourished. For better results, you need to apply it frequently.
• Wash your hair
• Apply 1 cup of honey
• Gently massage your scalp after application
• Cover it with a shower cap and then leave your treatment on for about 15-30 minutes
• Rinse it with lukewarm water
Avocado and banana
Avocado has healing nutrients that makes it very useful when it comes to hair treatment. Application of avocado and bananas leaves you with moisturized and nourished hair.
Banana helps in preventing split ends, improves you hair elasticity and makes it softer. When you combine the two, you will get a perfect solution for an at home hair treatment that literally costs next to nothing.
• Mash one avocado and one banana together
• Add one of teaspoonful almond oil to the mashed avocado and bananas
• Massage your scalp using the puree you have prepared
• Cover your head using a shower cap and allow it ten minutes to set
Mayonnaise is equally effective when it comes to treating hair. It helps to make your hair more shiny, softer and healthier with time. In addition, application is very simple.
• Massage one cup of mayonnaise into your scalp and down the hair strands
• Cover your head with a shower cap and allow it to set for about 25 minutes
• Rinse using lukewarm water
For more tips on repairing damaged hair, you may want to check out this Facebook page.
In conclusion, it is not mandatory to look for the best conditioner for bleached hair. There are various home remedies that you can apply to regain the health of your hair within weeks. Some of the best natural remedies include egg, avocado and mayonnaise among others.